Around 20 seconds in length, the video, reveals an iPhone 7 Plus possessed by Brianna Olivas, which she says at random caught fire Wednesday morning, while she was sleeping, together with the footage mainly revealing fumes radically emanating from the handset.
A Bursting iPhone 7 Plus
Other potential causes might be defective chargers. Before, other iPhone versions caught fire because of knockoff adapters. Olivas, nevertheless, verified that she did not use any third party charger for her iPhone 7 Plus — just the one that was first Apple supplied.
Tests were performed by them on the apparatus and told her everything was good. The worker even told her that he’d “never seen anything similar to this.” The cellphone looked functioning without issues later.
A Possible Note 7 Scenario?
While the spectacular fumes might bring back the notorious maelstrom brought on by Samsung’s ill fated Galaxy Note 7, there’s no evidence that is irrefutable that a broader, more possibly pernicious difficulty is linked to by the iPhone 7 Plus explosion.
As the Note 7 fiasco educated us, high-capacity lithium ion batteries, which are frequently, if not consistently used in smartphones are vulnerable to catching fire if damaged or have parts that are faulty. Even though it is surely not the very first time an iPhone caught fire, there is still no definite evidence the handset burst.
When reports of bursting Notice 7 surfaced causing gain losses Samsung, on the flip side, faced problems back in 2016, a national prohibition in some specific places, a cluttered recall scenario, dented hazards, and most importantly, consumer devotion to security.
Any likely although insane theories in your mind concerning the iPhone 7 Plus that burst? Don’t hesitate to cough them up in the opinions section below!
© 2017 Tech Times, All rights reserved. Don’t copy without permission.
Let us block ads (Why?)